Used 1964 Triumph TR4 for sale in Rockville, MD
'64 Triumph Tr4 Roadster
• Iconic Styling and a Great Drivers Car
• Matching Numbers 2.1 liter inline 4 cylinder, with twin SU side draft carburetors
• 4 speed syncromesh transmission
• Great looking, British Racing Green paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Black Canvas Convertible Top
• Great looking Tan Bucket seat interior
• Factory Jaeger Gauges including 120MPH Speedo and a 60 RPM Tach
• Original 3-spoke Steering Wheel
• Show ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Full Spare
• Ultra-Sharp Rack Pinion Steering
• Disc Brakes
• "Knock-off" Multi-spoke wheels with Goodyear Corsa GT's
• Great sounding Exhaust system
• Show or drive this Collector quality, Iconic, '64 Triumph TR 4 Roadster
British Racing Green
Flemings Ultimate Garage
Rockville, MD 20850
1965 Triumph TR4 in San Jose, CA
1965 TRIUMPH TR4a IRS
Inline 4 cyl 2.1L
4 Speed Manual Transmission with electronic Overdrive
Conifer / British Racing Green
1966 Triumph TR4 in Cadillac, MI
1966 Triumph TR4A Convertible with the desirable IRS was owned by an older British gentleman for many years and has now found its way back to being...
1974 Triumph TR6 in Highland Park, IL
1974 TR6 convertible. Mallard blue with black interior and black soft top and matching factory hard top. Overdrive. 41k miles. Excellent condition ...
1967 Triumph TR4 in Stratford, CT
Starting point: freshly rebuilt engine, 150-160 psi compression in every cylinder, 70 psi oil pressure when hot and at highway revs, no smoke hot o...
1965 Triumph TR4 in Mundelein, IL
1965 Triumph TR4 convertible RoadsterSouthern US CarClean and Solid TriumphBurgundy body with a Tan Top and black interior with white piping Great ...