Used 1986 Porsche 930 Turbo for sale in Melbourne, Victoria
Porsche 930 Turbo coupe
- 1986 model, Vin - WPOJB0930GS051167
- Eng - 68601170
- Guards red on black interior, most Porsche sought after p
- Current mileage, 14039
- Original brought from Sloan cars, 2 US owners, 2 Australian owners
- Brought into Melbourne 4.4.2011
- Car comes with certificate of title
- Aftermarket, exhaust and air box
- All original straight body
- Used 5 times on Victorian club permit holder
- Service reports from, weltmeister and nine auto
- FEATURE AND OPTION
- 3.3 litres, single turbo, 282 HP, 4 - speed transmission
- Aftermarket exhaust and air box
- Black full leather interior, bone dry engine
- Dual power seat package, electric sliding sunroof
- Factory alarm, fresh clutch, limited slip differential
- Monterey blaupunkt radio, power door lock
- Best most sought after Porsche colour combo
1976 Porsche 930 Turbo in Astoria, NY
??1976 Porsche 930 Turbo This 1976 Porsche 930 Turbo is an extremely desirable and collectible early car. Ivory with black interior, the car runs and drives superb and shows very nicely overall. A beautiful and iconic car that's ready to drive and...
1976 Porsche 930 Turbo in St. Louis, MO
Only 35,770 actual miles!
2018 Porsche Club of America National Concours Award Winner
First year for the U.S. specification Turbo Carreras
One of only 530 produced!
Same meticulous Porsche Club member owner for 30 years...
1978 Porsche 930 Turbo in Stratford, WI
Here at Kuyoth's we are proud to offer this rare 1978 Porsche 930 Turbo with very low 23,438 original miles. Paint and interior are all original. Original Flat 6 cylinder 3.3 Turbo with 4 speed manual transmission. All black leather interior with ...
1986 Porsche 930 Turbo in Boise, ID
5,973 original miles, Special Can Can Red Leather interior, 100% Original Paint, LSD Rear End, Sport Seats. A true time capsule.
THE VEHICLE OFFERED
Remember when you were a child and dreamed of owning the ultimate car collection? Well no collec...
1979 Porsche 930 Turbo in San Diego, CA
Priced Reduced. call David at 619-451-2130
In 1975 Porsche achieved a new level of excellence with the 930 Turbo Coupe, which blasted from 0-60 in a hair-raising 4.9 seconds and reached 156 mph. The first-generation 930 introduced wide-flared fen...
1977 Porsche 930 Turbo in Omaha, NE
1977 993 Style Turbo Carrera Cabriolet-0 to 100mph in 5 seconds-Fast -1984 930 Turbo Ruf 3.5 Twin Plug engine and 4 speed Trans.- Ruf Pistons Etc.-450hp-4-speed- Car is a 1977 911S Targa Converted in California in 2000 at a cost of over $100,000.-...