Used 1989 Ferrari 328 for sale in San Diego, CA
Symbolic International are pleased to present this Concours 1989 328 GTS with only 130 ORIGINAL MILES!
A handful of Ferraristi in the late 80's were known to have placed orders for the last of the 328's, as founder Enzo Ferrari had passed away in the Summer of '88...
This is one of them.
It has been kept in a climate controlled garage by its previous 2 owners and is showing exactly 128 miles from new. It still wears its original Goodyear Eagle ZR55 tires.
- 1 of 1,089 GTS' Produced For The World In '89 (less than 600 are speculated to have been sent to North America)
- Major Service Completed Last Month
- Build Date of March 1989 (328 production ceased in September/October of '89)
- 128 Original Miles(!)
- Clean Carfax
- U.S. Spec Car
- 3.2L V8 Engine (type: F105) Producing 270hp
- Engine #: 10356
- 5-Speed Manual Trans
- Gearbox #: 3000 F108/40
- "Rosso Corsa" w/ Black Leather Interior
- Rare Radio Delete (no shitty speakers either!)
- Optional Rear "Aerofoil" (black spoiler attached to engine lid)
- Convex Wheels
- All Original Books & Manuals
- Original Goodyear Tires
- Original Tool Kit
If you are looking for the best of the best 328, this is it.
San Diego, California
San Diego, CA 92121
1987 Ferrari 328 in Brandon, MS
1987 Ferrari 328 GTS
The Ferrari 328 GTB and GTS are mid-engine V8, two seat sports cars produced by Italian automotive manufacturer Ferrari. It w...
1986 Ferrari 328 in Monteira
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The S�ragga Collection event, 20 - 21 September 2019.
€70,000 - €90,000
1989 Ferrari 328 in Anaheim, CA
Immaculate collectors vehicle. Extensive records and work/parts receipts on file. 30K service performed. Annual service last performed June 2016: f...
1986 Ferrari 328 in Venice, FL
3.2L Quattrovalvole V8 Engine - 5-Speed Manual w/ Gated Shifter - Recent Major Service - Only 26,000 Miles - Targa Top - Distinctive 5-Spoke Concav...