Used 1970 Dodge Challenger for sale in Rockville, MD
• '70 Dodge HEMI Challenger convertible
• Original $140K build of the greatest drivetrain components known to exist
• No expense spared rotisserie restoration (look under this car)with full underbody exoskeleton
• Professionally built Fuel injected cross ram 426 HEMI @600 real horsepower
• Stand alone F.A.S.T custom dual quad 2x4bbl EFI Fuel injection + engine management system with tuner
• Race ready TKO 600 5 speed O.D transmission with HD clutch and legendary pistol grip shifter
• Ultra cool HEIDTS fully INDEPENDENT rear suspension w/ HD halfshafts plus inboard brakes with cross drilled and slotted rotors (all polished !) custom upper lower control arms and posi-traction
• Custom control freaks power rack and pinion with tubular upper and lower control arm front suspension, HD sway bar, lowered spindles and coil over shocks
• Great sounding custom bent dual exhaust
• Mirror finish B5 blue paint w/matt black T/A (trans Am) stripes
• White leather sport bucket interior (Matching dash, door panels console too!)
• White power convertible top with matching boot
• Matte black T/A fresh air hood
• Full gauge setup
• Wilwood 6 piston calipers with cross drilled rotors front and rear
• Lowered 2" for a great looking stance with 20"+18" polished alloys with hi speed radials
• Be Cool triple core all aluminum radiator w/ dual electric fans
• Dynamat sound deadening for the floors-firewall-trunk
• Polished Billet engine accessory pulley system
• Billet pedal dress up set
• High end Pioneer digital sound system w/AM/FM/CD/SAT/iPod jack with dual soundstream amps
• Detailed show ready engine compartment trunk compartments, In your lifetime you may never see a better built, better handling muscle car with only 1537 miles since the build.
The designer of the Innovator 001 prototype follows the design for the legendary 17 Time World Champion "Big Daddy" Don Garlits. Swamp Rat XXXVI - 1 of 1 factory race car built by Mopar. The Innovator was built in part to promote our United States...
1970 Dodge Challenger SE. Have had the car for the last 15 years. The Mopar has a 360 with four barrel that was recently rebuilt with the transmission. Within the last month, put a Holley Street Avenger on which is a double pumper and 670 CFM. The...
This 1972 Dodge Challenger has a 318, automatic,showing 36150 miles , runs and drives with no problems, needs minor sheet metal repair on driver side floor nothing major, torque boxes, body supports,trunk are solid,good starter car for restoration...
The SRT Demon is a more powerful wide body version of the Challenger. It debuted during the New York Auto Show in April 2017.
The Demon uses an all-new 6.2-liter V8 engine equipped with a 2.7-liter supercharger, which puts out 808HP with 91 octan...
First of all, the Demon is a Dodge production car. You won't have the quality and reliability issues associated with aftermarket or small-shop builds and modifications. As a factory production car, the Demon makes automotive history. It has the hi...
Vehicle Stock# 2000402290 📱 You can immediately confirm the availability of this vehicle by texting 855-976-4304 using this stock number: 2000402290 *** We have 111 Dodge Challenger in stock starting at $18200 as of 10/16! *** Find ...
I have a 2015 challenger, it is in really good shape! Runs and drives amazing! It is a rear wheel drive automatic! It’s got heated seats and steering wheel! And a lot of other bells and whistles! I purchased it with a reconstructed title, i haven’...
GOT A JOB? MAKE $350/WK OR MORE? GOT $500-$1000 DOWN. !!!YOU'RE APPROVED!!! COME GET YOUR DREAM CAR TODAY!!! Call (or text) ☏ (219) 444-0904 Hobart Auto Sales 1171 West 37th Avenue, Hobart, IN 46342 Copy & Paste the URL below to ...